Participate in campus and lab tours! Visit the science facilities and high-tech equipment of world-class research. The guided tours are designed for people older than 14 years of age and are offered in German and English on a hourly basis from 14:00-18:00. You can register for up to two guided tours on campus!
- Durch das Mikroskop in die Welt der Fruchtfliege / Microscopic view of fruit flies >> more!
- Die Bausteine des Lebens – Wir machen sie sichtbar >> more!
- Sicherheit im Labor – Blick hinter die Kulissen >> more!
- Wie Immunzellen unsere Sehkraft beeinflussen können / How immune cells are involved in vision >> more!
- Einblicke in die Nanometer-Welt / Insights into nanoscale world >> more!
- High Performance Computing am IST Austria >> more!
- Nanofabrication Facility / Nanofabrication facility >> more!
Guest exhibitor Science2
- How (long) are we going to live? Maker workshop on the challenges of aging (for people older than 8 years of age). >> more!
Open Museum Gugging